> On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 7:47 AM, Andi Kleen <a...@firstfloor.org> wrote:
> >
> > I wonder how hard it would be to fix simple-object to be able to create
> > from scratch. From a quick look it would be mostly adding the right
> > values into the header? That would need some defines per target.
>
> It could be done, of course.  It would mean maintaining a new set of
> tables and updating them for each target.  The specific table to use
> would depend on the command line options.  It turns into yet another
> data structure to update.

Yep, i think the crtstuff hack is pretty good for now (well under assumption
I won't have too hard time to get it working in the driver).  I think the only
real blocker is the lack of simple-object API to create the two common
symbols we need to make the object fiels compliant. I really hope Ian
will help me on this, please;)

Honza