On 04/18/2015 07:35 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
Hi

with nios2-rtems on gcc 4.9.2, we are getting undefineds
for some atomic primitives. Are these implemented or is
some magic bit of configurery missing for nios-rtems?

__sync_fetch_and_add_4 is missing on a simple C++ IO streams
sanity test.

libgcc presently only provides these functions on nios2-*-linux* and does not have any configury for nios2-*-rtems. I think you are on your own here.... Chung-Lin and I are only set up for GCC testing on nios2-elf and nios2-linux-gnu and cannot really support RTEMS.

Is it one of the standard g++ or libstdc++ test cases that is failing? I could check what nios2-elf does with it if I knew what to look for.

-Sandra