I see large numbers of timeouts in Ada tests on trunk in parallel
run s (make -j96) on x86_64.  Messages like the one below appear
in the logs, suggesting some sort of heap corruption.  I'm having
trouble reproducing it outside the rest of the test suite (i.e.,
by just running the Ada tests by themselves) but maybe I'm doing
it wrong.  Unless this is a known problem I can try to pinpoint
it closer if someone could share the magic spell to run just Ada
tests to speed up the debugging.

Is it (a known problem)?

Martin

PS I've been using make -j96 for a long time on this machine and
this a recent regression.  The machine has 56 cores, 200GB RAM,
and runs Fedora 25.

spawn -ignore SIGHUP /opt/notnfs/msebor/build/gcc-81117/gcc/gnatclean -c -q -n d ispatch2_p gnatclean: malloc.c:2403: sysmalloc: Assertion `(old_top == initial_top (av) && old_size == 0) || ((unsigned long) (old_size) >= MINSIZE && prev_inuse (old_top) && ((unsigned long) old_end & (pagesize - 1)) == 0)' failed.
WARNING: program timed out