On 10/05/2017 02:16 PM, R0b0t1 wrote:

I find it hard to care about someone's position or affiliation but
instead choose to care about what they do and how they act. If it was
Sandra's intent to ask me for free work, then I am not sure how that
qualifies as "the right thing." Per my latest response to her, even if
that is what she meant to do, my actions were not meant to be an
insult.

I apologize if they were interpreted as such, but I would caution
against associating one's work with oneself too closely.

That companies contribute to open source software and that those
contributions are useful is not something I ever wanted to dispute,
but at the end of the day those companies make money by restricting
access to information. There was no indication the information I was
asked to provide would ever benefit the GCC or open source community
at large.

Let me stop this right here. I never asked R0b0t1 to do "free work", and I have no idea what he/she/it is talking about here. The mail he/she/it forwarded back to the list was the entirety of my attempt at direct communication.

-Sandra the confused