Dear all,

Hi, my name is Siyuan and this is my first time using the GCC mailing list!

I’m a senior CS student from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore who is
interested in the GSOC project related to OMPD.

I personally have experience in C/C++ (development and performance
optimization). I have also taken compiler course and implemented a
mini-compiler (https://github.com/koallen/mini-go).

I participated in student cluster competitions so I also have experience in
parallel computing (OpenMP, CUDA, MPI, etc.). And that’s why I’m particularly
interested in the OMPD project.

Could you give me further information if I’m intending to apply for GSoC for
this project?

Here are a few more links that you may find useful:
- My homepage & blog (https://shawnliu.me)
- My resume (https://shawnliu.me/files/siyuan_resume.pdf)
- My GitHub (https://github.com/koallen)

Regards,