I'm trying to do a set of optimizations that drastically transform the
layout of arrays of structures. For obvious reasons they will need to
run at LTO time. I'm running into some difficulties comprehending how
the initialization data is stored. Also, I'm seeing DECL_INITIALs
being set to NULL and that is worrisome since it would throw a monkey
wrench into what I'm doing. That is, because for my optimizations to
work they will need to either disqualify an array with initialization
data or transform said data.

So, is the initialization data being hidden at LTO time?
If not what's its format and how do I best manipulate it?

Any insight into how to deal with these problem would be most helpful.
These are some really interesting optimizations and will greatly speed
up code that uses large arrays of structures.

Thanks,

Gary Oblock