On 9/25/19 2:32 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Since the subject of repository conversions has come up, a situation report...
>
> I am in the very last stages of qualifying the Go port of reposurgeon.
> Most importantly to your project, the Go code passed all of the
> existing regression tests for reading Subversion stream dumps two days
> ago. That is a big deal, as the stream dump reader was by *far* the
> trickiest and most bug-prone part to translate.
[ ... ]

> I think I'm looking at somewhere between 7 and 14 days until I can start
> work on the GCC move again. Getting to this point has taken a year.

[ ... ]
Good to hear there's been major progress.

Probably the most important thing to know is the project will make a
decision on Dec 16 to choose the conversion tool.  The evaluation is
based on the state of tool's conversion on that date.  More details:

> https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GitConversion

You should consider the dates in there as firm.

You might want to update the state of reposurgeon on that page.

Jeff