Hi,

I'm looking to create new tests for an LTO pass that I'm working on.
So, I started by trying to run the tests under the folder:
$gcc/gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/lto

Looking at the documentation available here:
https://gcc.gnu.org/install/test.html

It says the following

  In order to run sets of tests selectively, there are targets
  [...]  ‘make check-lto’ in the gcc subdirectory of the object directory.

And so, I go to gcc subdirectory of the object directory and
type make check-lto. However, I get this error message:

  make: Nothing to be done for `check-lto'.

I have looked into the Makefile, and there is indeed a check-lto
target but make outputs "Nothing to be done for `check-lto'."

Just to be complete, these are the configure flags I used
when installing gcc:

../configure \
  --disable-bootstrap \
  --disable-libsanitizer \
  --enable-__cxa_atexit \
  --enable-shared \
  --disable-libsanitizer \
  --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran \
  --enable-lto \
  --enable-gold \
  --enable-linker-build-id \
  --with-cpu-emag \
  --prefix="$HOME/code/${installdir}/"

Can anyone tell me how can I run the lto tests?

Thanks!