(Sorry if I'm missing a FAQ here, but the discussion about the git
conversion has grown very large)

I'm wondering what the plan is for the git-only branches currently
hosted on the gcc.gnu.org git server.

In particular, I'm actively developing stuff in my "dmalcolm/analyzer"
branch there, and I've been using that as the canonical hosting site
for my gcc static analyzer project [1].  There are a few other
"dmalcolm/analyzer*" branches there representing stages of development
(with rebases).

I'm watching the discussion about the various conversion options, and
wondering if there's a plan to convert those.  I don't see my branch in
the web UI that Mark set up [2], in gcc-reposurgeon-5b, or gcc-
pretty/gcc-reparent at least.

What the plan for such branches?

Possible approaches:
(a) that my branch(es) be added to the conversion(s), or,
(b) be preserved on the server as-is?
(c) Or do I need to make another copy somewhere e.g github/gitlab for
safety's sake?

I'd prefer to keep the branch hosted on that server (e.g. godbolt.org
is doing daily builds from the branch).

In any case, I don't want to lose work.

I'm wondering if there are any other such branches?

Dave

[1] https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/DavidMalcolm/StaticAnalyzer
[2] https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2019-12/msg00312.html