On Fri, 17 Jan 2020, Joel Brobecker wrote:

> Also, you guys have to understand that you are all coming to me from
> multiple directions at the same time, and making requests that are
> not always easy to reconcile. I do completely understand that getting

The issues filed on GitHub are meant to help track individual issues (both
those we've fixed locally with GCC-specific patches and those, such as
this one, that we haven't), although that doesn't guarantee there's a
single consistent view of how best to address a particular issue.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jos...@codesourcery.com