now I am working on gcc-9.3, can you give the specific code location to check
not escaped heap? I try to add a flag.

---Original---
From: "Richard Biener"<richard.guent...@gmail.com&gt;
Date: Wed, May 13, 2020 17:28 PM
To: "易会战"<huizha...@foxmail.com&gt;;
Cc: "gcc"<gcc@gcc.gnu.org&gt;;
Subject: Re: how to find variable related to a virtual ssa name

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 11:08 AM 易会战 <huizha...@foxmail.com&gt; wrote:
&gt;
&gt; yes, it does not escape the function, but indeed allocate memory on heap.
There is much specific method to judge the memory on heap although not escape
the function?

Not at the moment.&nbsp; The info is computed by tree-ssa-structalias.c in
compute_may_aliases,
the pass knows that a variable points to not escaped heap storage but this is
not stored anywhere ready for consumption.&nbsp; Adding a flag to
pt_solution would be easy though.

Richard.

&gt; ---Original---
&gt; From: "Richard Biener"<richard.guent...@gmail.com&gt;
&gt; Date: Wed, May 13, 2020 15:00 PM
&gt; To: "易会战"<huizha...@foxmail.com&gt;;
&gt; Cc: "gcc"<gcc@gcc.gnu.org&gt;;
&gt; Subject: Re: how to find variable related to a virtual ssa name
&gt;