On 5/19/20 9:31 PM, Martin Sebor wrote:
On 5/19/20 1:26 PM, Martin Liška wrote:
On 5/19/20 9:19 PM, Martin Sebor via Gcc wrote:
Yep, that was it.  It's one of those things that you can stare at
for minutes before you notice it.

Thank you for the report, it's 1:0 for the hook ;)
Next time, please CC me to a similar issue with the hook.

I didn't know we were keeping score, otherwise I would have kept
this silly blunder to myself ;-)

Heh, that was just a joke.

By the way, thanks for working on the automation!  I can't wait
for this ChangeLog hassle (at least some of it) to finally go
away.

Thanks. Me to, that's why I invested some time in that. It's waste
of time to manipulate the ChangeLog entries.

This commit took me four attempts: the first two failed
due to ChangeLog conflicts, and the last because of this mistake.

Martin