在 2020/11/19 上午2:31, sotrdg sotrdg via Gcc 写道:
> The locale shit is not thread safe. printf(“Hello World %d”,3) is undefined
> behavior under none-UTF-8 exec-charset. WTF WTF WTF.
>
> This is purely garbage tbh. Just remove this toggle. I want encoding, I can
> use another library. I do not need the compiler to do the shitty job for me
> to ruin my code and create undefined behaviors.

Why are you still trolling here and there? You have been doing that for years.
Your irrational
behavior has earned disrespect and disapproval of you. Your resentful, arrogant
and vicious opinion
is not going to change anybody or anything. You are asking for being banned
everywhere. Please stop it.

狐裘虽敝,不可补以黄狗之皮。子其勉之。

--
Best regards,