On Sat, Mar 12, 2022 at 02:48:21PM +0000, Cameron Cawley wrote:
> Hi Theo
>
> Thanks for sorting that out. I've managed to successfully cross-compile
> DeskLib via the autobuilder with the attached patch. It currently requires
> some changes in the autobuilder branch in my fork, but once the relevant PR
> has been merged, the recipe can be changed to build from the upstream
> repository instead. I've also tried cloning DeskLib on RISC OS using
> SimpleGit, which seems to work but I've been unable to build natively
> because GCC can't locate the DeskLib headers for some reason.

Thanks for the PR.  If I may, I'll keep that open until I've done the SVN
email address cleanup (I should email some more people) and then re-convert
the SVN and (possibly manually) rebase the PR on the new repo.  Feel free to
open any more PRs in the meantime.

On the patch to the autobuilder scripts, I see there are some changes to
fetch-program and setvars-template, mostly removing code.  Are those
necessary for your patch, or are they stray changes in your tree?  Just
wanted to make sure they're not going to affect other autobuilder packages
that do use them (they look like they're to do with SVN support, which I'm
sure other packages use).  If you're just refactoring the existing code and
the outcome is the same then that's fine.

Thanks
Theo