Hi Hindavi,

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 4:35 PM, Hindavi Deshmane <18jhi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Stephanie Ma'am,
>
> How do I apply for Google Code-in 2016?
> I even visited Google Code-in's website....there I found about Freenode
> IRC..I connected using Channel as #gsoc..but then,when I opened the link
> given there, Google Summer of Code opens..
> Please guide me.
>
> If you have indeed visited the website, you should have read what is
written there, as it explains quite well the facts, namely the last
sentence in the paragraph:

" 2016 dates will be announced later in the year."

In other words: patience, Google Code-In 2016 has not been announced yet
:-) You can find all relevant information once the announcement is out on
the website, make sure you read the informations carefully.

Regards, Myriam

--
Proud member of the Amarok and KDE Community.
http://www.fsfe.org