On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 11:33 PM, George Gaarder <2672286...@qq.com> wrote:
> I ran `./configure; make` and got thousands of `multiple definition of`
> error lines. Here is the full terminal session, including configure output:
> https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/qnwnPjrY7d/ where you can see the errors from
> line 1868 on.

The semantics of 'inline' changed.  You need to add "-std=gnu89" to
your CFLAGS, since that version of gcc defaults to a later C standard.
Also, if you plan to use SGC, you will also need to add
"-fno-omit-frame-pointer" to CFLAGS, since that version of gcc
defaults to omitting the frame pointer.  Lessons learned while
building gcl for Fedora. :-)

> Besides, I have another question: At the beginning I used `make -j` to speed
> up and seems it makes `make` failed. Why?

Yes, I've had -j disabled for the Fedora build for a long time.  I
don't know how to fix it.

Regards,
--
Jerry James