On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 6:30 PM, Antonio P <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello : > (I dont know if this email are going to be accepted by the list manager. So, > this is a 'test' ) > I have a question about gdal_warp and gdal_translate utilities. > I want to re-scale to 50% a serie of images. > I cannot use gdal_translate with % outsize parameters > gdal_translate -of JPEG -outsize 25% 25% DSC02699.jpg 02699.jpg >>> does nothing (i view the options of gdal_translate) > What kind of resampling method use gdal_translate? > > I 'd like to use gdal_warp simply to rescale an image to 50% 50% ? Can > anyone tell me the command line syntax ? > > I miss more information, more examples or more tutorials on how to use the > command line utilities. Any good link ? > Thanks, Antonio > > > > _______________________________________________ > gdal-dev mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev >
Hi Antonio, What does exactly mean "does nothing"? Don't show an error message? Are you putting the source and destination files in the right place? First source and then destination. gdal_translate -of JPEG -outsize 50% 50% source_file.jpg dst_file.jpg You can read the doc page for gdal_translate here: http://www.gdal.org/gdal_translate.html, and more stuff at http://www.gdal.org/ Best regards, -- Jorge Arévalo Internet & Mobilty Division, DEIMOS [email protected] http://mobility.grupodeimos.com/ http://gis4free.wordpress.com http://geohash.org/ezjqgrgzz0g _______________________________________________ gdal-dev mailing list [email protected] http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
