Greetings All, I am a student who has been having a difficult time passing in source parameters into gdalwrap in Python, and would truly appreciate any insight that great minds like you might have on my simple problem.
First off, I am attempting to reproject a Tiff image that was generated from a Grib2 rasterband by using the subprocess.call(cmd) method. My cmd statement is as follows: cmd = ["gdalwarp", "-t_srs", "EPSG:4326", in_Src, target_Src] The "in_Src" parameter represents the input source file, and the "target_Src" parameter is an empty temporary file. I've seen (and tried) a lot of examples where instead of calling an object in the cmd line they call a string that references the name of the image file. Example: subprocess.call(["gdalwarp", "-t_srs", "EPSG:4326", "input.tif", "output.tif"]) However each time I attempt this technique gdalwarp returns an error message that states that it cannot locate the source file. I've tried replacing the names with path locations and yet I still get the same error returned. If someone would be kind enough to show me how to get over this issue I would be incredibly grateful! Thank you in advance, -James -- View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Problems-with-passing-parameters-into-gdalwrap-in-Python-tp5916192p5916192.html Sent from the GDAL - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com. _______________________________________________ gdal-dev mailing list [email protected] http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
