Alexander, Changing the configuration can sometimes mess up the build process. Try your latest configure command on a fresh source and build again.
On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 12:31 AM, Alexander Bruy <[email protected]>wrote: > Hi all, > > I try to build GDAL 1.8.0 under Salckware 13.1 with GRASS support. > As first step I build GDAL without GRASS support with this options > ./configure --prefix=/usr \ > --exec-prefix=$PKG/usr \ > --with-pymoddir=/usr/lib/python/site-packages \ > --with-libtiff=/usr/lib \ > --with-geotiff=/usr/lib \ > --with-geos=yes \ > --with-jasper=yes \ > --with-sqlite3=/usr \ > --with-poppler=yes \ > --with-static-proj4 \ > --with-python \ > --program-prefix= \ > --program-suffix= \ > --build=$CHOST-slackware-linux > > With this options GDAL uses system (external) libs and libtiff without > BigTIFF > LIBTIFF support: external (BigTIFF=no) > > But ./configure script can't find SQLite > > checking for sqlite3_open in -lsqlite3... no > checking for SQLite3 library >= 3.0.0... disabled > > SQLite 3.6.23.1 installed and all libs and includes available. > I think this is because libdl - the dynamic linker library don't > automatically supported on Slackware. This is first issue. > > Ok, I build GDAL without SQLite, then I build and install > GRASS 6.4.1RC1. Now when I try to configure GDAL > with GRASS as > ./configure --prefix=/usr \ > --exec-prefix=$PKG/usr \ > --with-pymoddir=/usr/lib/python/site-packages \ > --with-libtiff=/usr/lib \ > --with-geotiff=/usr/lib \ > --with-geos=yes \ > --with-jasper=yes \ > --with-sqlite3=/usr \ > --with-poppler=yes \ > --with-grass=/usr/grass-6.4.1RC1 \ > --with-static-proj4 \ > --with-python \ > --program-prefix= \ > --program-suffix= \ > --build=$CHOST-slackware-linux > > I get strange output about libtiff support > LIBTIFF support: external (BigTIFF=yes) > > Strange, previous build have BigTIFF=no... > Also building with this config failed with errors > > geotiff.cpp: In member function ‘virtual CPLErr > GTiffRasterBand::SetColorTable(GDALColorTable*)’: > geotiff.cpp:1383: error: ‘TIFFUnsetField’ was not declared in this scope > geotiff.cpp: In member function ‘void GTiffDataset::WriteGeoTIFFInfo()’: > geotiff.cpp:4183: error: ‘TIFFUnsetField’ was not declared in this scope > geotiff.cpp: In static member function ‘static int > GTiffDataset::WriteMetadata(GDALDataset*, TIFF*, int, const char*, > const char*, char**, int)’: > geotiff.cpp:4635: error: ‘TIFFUnsetField’ was not declared in this scope > make[2]: *** [../o/geotiff.lo] Error 1 > make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/txz/gdal-1.8.0/frmts/gtiff' > make[1]: *** [gtiff-install-obj] Error 2 > make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/txz/gdal-1.8.0/frmts' > make: *** [frmts-target] Error 2 > > Any thoughts why this happens and how can be fixed? > > Thanks > -- > Alexander Bruy > _______________________________________________ > gdal-dev mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev > -- Best regards, Chaitanya kumar CH. /tʃaɪθənjə/ /kʊmɑr/ +91-9494447584 17.2416N 80.1426E
_______________________________________________ gdal-dev mailing list [email protected] http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
