Hi Sean,

did you manage to adapt rasterio / can we promote the release ?

Even

Le 02/09/2021 à 17:21, Even Rouault a écrit :

Hi Sean,

sure we can delay a bit the release of the final tarballs. Anyway as we have the minimum 2 business day rule to pass a motion, this won't be before Monday. Those issues with axis order seem to be a never ending source of annoyance. Were existing before I got into the geo-business and will probably be still there when I retire...

I didn't anticipate that change to break rasterio, although those type of changes tend to have tricky consequences, but at the same time having AutoIdentifyEPSG() putting EPSG:4326 on a CRS with "wrong" axis order caused other issues.

Even