Hi,

FYI, for those interested in GeoParquet, https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/9185 has now been merged into master. This is only effective on files generated with the updated driver that adds a bounding box column, and maximum efficiency is reached when sorting the features with the SORT_BY_BBOX=YES layer creation option. The bbox column is only used currently when opening a single GeoParquet file (i.e. not using the "dataset" type of opening where you point to a hierarchy of parquet files). See the pull request for more details.

Even

--
http://www.spatialys.com