On 27.03.2011 05:15, Lex Trotman wrote:
The question is can problems be introduced by not reparsing things, eg
if we are editing a .h file, can that affect the symbols of the .c
files that include it ... probably possible AFAICT.

Is there some easy way of triggering re-parsing of dependencies when
the sidebar is about to swap to a different file?  That way real-time
update only needs to do the one file being edited, but no artifacts
are introduced due to inconsistencies between when tags were parsed.

Cheers
Lex

Is the tag parsing even dependency aware? I thought it simply collects tags from all open files (and pre-loaded tag files).

Best regards.