On Sat, 2013-11-16 at 18:03 -0008, Jim Nelson wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM, Christopher James Halse Rogers 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > There'd be a third possibility (server-dependent) - flagging the 
> > starred
> > messages and using the \Flagged SPECIAL-USE folder. Dovecot is 
> > perfectly
> > capable of populating such a folder correctly, although it does 
> > require
> > that your administrator has set it up.
> > 
> That's something we're planning for 0.5, but I don't know how to set 
> that up with Dovecot/Cyrus/etc.

It's reasonably easy to setup Dovecot with this - I've got a Dovecot
server with \All and \Archive populated correctly (but have never quite
managed to work out how to make Geary's generic folder logic treat those
like GMail).

I could send you a working config if you like; failing that, I could
possibly give you a mail account on the server you'd be welcome to poke
at.

Chris

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

_______________________________________________
Geary mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.yorba.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geary

Reply via email to