here is the exact snippet i'm trying to run:

@Grapes([
    @Grab("org.gebish:geb-core:0.13.1"),
    @Grab("org.seleniumhq.selenium:selenium-firefox-driver:2.53.1"),
    @Grab("org.seleniumhq.selenium:selenium-support:2.53.1")
])
import geb.Browser

import geb.Module
import geb.Page
import org.openqa.selenium.remote.DesiredCapabilities
import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver

DesiredCapabilities capabilities = DesiredCapabilities.firefox()
capabilities.setCapability("marionette", true)
driver = new FirefoxDriver(capabilities)

driver.drive {
   go "http://gebish.org";

    assert title == "Geb - Very Groovy Browser Automation"

    $("#sidebar .sidemenu a", text: "jQuery-like API").click()

    assert $("#main h1")*.text() == ["Navigating Content", "Form Control
Shortcuts"]
    assert $("#sidebar .sidemenu a", text: "jQuery-like
API").parent().hasClass("selected")
}

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 7:13 PM, Raviteja Lokineni <
raviteja.lokin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What are your dependencies?
>
> On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 11:58 AM, <mande...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried using Geb but it keeps failing for me and I reckon the reason is
>> i'm on OSX with Firefox 48 installed. I downloaded and installed
>> geckodriver/marionette and made it available in my PATH but to no avail.
>>
>> Anyone with some pointers on how to get Geb running with Firefox 48 on
>> OSX ?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Max
>>
>> --
>> gid/geb-user/e14ffdf1-8a90-4117-880a-5dd89e07f4d4%40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/geb-user/e14ffdf1-8a90-4117-880a-5dd89e07f4d4%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>>

> --
> *Raviteja Lokineni* | Business Intelligence Developer
> TD Ameritrade
>
> E: raviteja.lokin...@gmail.com
>
> [image: View Raviteja Lokineni's profile on LinkedIn]
> <http://in.linkedin.com/in/ravitejalokineni>
>
> --
> msgid/geb-user/CAJpE9rVLPJEd9JN8XZAcpULrsS2g-pJ3AUdrB0PGqdbCYDV_Tg%40mail.
> gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/geb-user/CAJpE9rVLPJEd9JN8XZAcpULrsS2g-pJ3AUdrB0PGqdbCYDV_Tg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

/max