Hi Preston,

What do you mean, how do you get them ready for the trip by making sure they are in good body condition, or how you pack a box? If it is how you pack them and put them in a box, check the archives first. This is a subject that is very complicated. I am happy to go over it again if you can't get what you need from the archives.

Julie Bergman
http://www.geckoranch.com

Preston Weintraub wrote:

I will be shipping an animal from Texas to Washington State.  How do I
prepare the animal, an R. auriculatus, to survive the trip?

Preston