To: "List - Geckos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 12:37 AM
Subject: [gecko]Ruptured calcium sac.

Hi all,

I have a pair of Phelsuma sundbergi longinsulae.  I put them together
yesterday, and judging by the bite marks on her neck they have mated
several times.  But the last time seems to have ruptured one of her
calcium sacs.  Will this likely heal on its own like the neck bites do,
or is it more serious?  I think I will separate them to prevent further
injury.

Thanks,
Melody