Hi all,

I do feed pillbugs to small turtles, they like them a lot! The geckos have not seemed too interested. These have been discussed as food on turtle lists, and toxicity has never been mentioned, so I don't believe they are toxic. They are high in calcium! I have them in most of my terrariums, but pretty much don't see them, like others have mentioned. Locally we have the flatter softer kind and the harder ones that can roll into a ball, both gray. I'd be interested in the orange ones!

Melody