Hi Melody,

Sometimes US Postal will work in a pinch. I finally had to raise my shipping rates too using UPS. I use Superior Enterprise's 12"x9"x6" box whenever I can now, used to always use the 15"x11"x7". http://www.superiorenterprise.com/boxes.html Use a small box and send anything that is not a gecko through the regular mail! Fedex does not take gex. Fedex ain't gexex! ;)

Julie B.

Melody Hartley wrote:

Hi all,

I haven't shipped for a while and I knew costs had gone up, but I still have sticker shock! Anyone have any suggestions for reducing costs? I usually do UPS overight, but it looks like they want to charge by the size of the box now. Anyone use FedEx? If so, how are they?

Thanks,
Melody