From: le...@daygecko.com
To: gecko@lists.gekkota.com
Subject: RE: [gecko]GGA Board List Test
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:05:06 -0500

The GGA List (now the GGA Board List) is just a mailing list.

All e-mails posted to gecko@lists.gekkota.com
(maintained by the webserve that hosts the GGA website) go to each person
subscribed to the list.

Currently:

Julie

Jon

Charles

Herve

Leann

Neil

Melody

Alessio (I think he is on this list but he has not responded)

So all you have to do is hit "reply"

E-mail goes to gecko@lists.gekkota.com

gecko@lists.gekkota.com
sends a copy of the e-mail to those subscribed (listed above)

No more cc:  or forgetting to put someone "to:"

E-mails can be directed to a separate folder on MSOutlook

Each post is automatically archived.

Those on the list have access to the archives at any time.

It's tidy

Can be private or public (board will be private)

The proposed forum can be the "public" access for all
things GGA.  I think this is idea. (PS Financial can be published on the GGA
forum!!!!)

Just me.

Keep in mind that this list is not yet private.  Unvoted items
and discussions should be private until they are official.

Leann