Dne úterý 07 Srpen 2012 19:10:07 vinit agrawal napsal(a):
> hello ,
>
> The current version of geeqie1.1 that vladimir has putted, is not been able
> to recognize the image files if the file names of these file do not
> end with one of the standard image file extension. I think the application
> should look into the directory for all the image files based on their
> format rather than their file extension. like how the nautilus, the default
> file browser for gnome does. it does it for all media files. i think geeqie
> should have this feature.
>
> --Vinit

In the preferences you can add the extensions you need or disable file
filtering at all.

Image and thumbnail decoding is based on file content, so it should work OK.

Creating/filtering of the file list (which can contain thousands of files)
based on file content would be unaccceptably slow. BTW, the same problem we
have have with sorting by exif date.

Vladimir