Hello,

Using Geeqie on Debian stable (so version 1.2.3), I noticed that on
some pictures, if I have "use color profiles" enabled, I see
really incorrect colors for one second and then the correct colors are
displayed.

I experimented with a single RAW picture, with JPEG generated from
several softwares. Some JPEG start with really incorrect colors, and
then display the correct colors, and some others JPEG start with almost
the exact colors right from the beginning.

I tried removing the embedded color profile, but the result is the same.
All my pictures are in the sRGB space.

Could someone explain to me this behavior ? It is not that important
but it is really bothering me because I don't see the reason.

Thanks