Le 25/11/2011 13:34, cyrille henry a écrit :
hello,

Gem is sync with pd data processing.
gemhead send something only between audio bloc processing.
using pd -noaudio will help fps stabilisation.
Hello Cyrille,

Hmm, I have already tried with -noaudio on MacOSX but still get a changing frame rate : With [gemwin 50] and -noaudio, the frame rate starts at 50 fps then 15 seconds after goes to 60 fps and 30 seconds after goes back to 50 fps.
Very strange...

i don't know how does realFPS works, did it measure time between last 2 frame, or did it average data on more frames?
Here the abstraction (I think this is yours ?).
Thanx.
++

Jack