Dear list,

I tried to get familiar with shaders in GEM. I started with "01.simple_texture.pd" in folder 10.glsl.

I can start rendering (checking "rendering") but I cannot load shaders. After checking the rendering checkbox 2 errors occur:
    [glsl_vertex]: need to load a shader
    [glsl_fragment]: need to load a shader

When I try to use shaders (click on "load shader") I receive the error message:
    linking: link 1.5 3.5
    [glsl_program]: Info_log:
    [glsl_program]: Vertex info
    -----------
    (0) : error C5145: must write to gl_Position
    [glsl_program]: Link failed!

These errors occur when I either try to open a ".vert" or a ".fraq" file! Do you have any ideas what I could try to use different shaders??? Below I'm listing my system details:

- pd: 0.43.4-extended
- GEM: 0.93.3
- System: Windows 7-64
- Folder contains no spaces: "C:\pd-0.43.4\extra\Gem\examples\10.glsl"
- I replaced all CRLFs with CRs as I found in https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/864/?page=2 (otherwise I get the errors
    [glsl_vertex]: error reading file
    [glsl_fragment]: error reading file
- I also tried to run pd with Admin permissions

Thanks in advance!!

Br, Michael