Subject: Re: [GEM-dev] Oculus Rift distortion/support
From: Antoine Villeret <antoine.ville...@gmail.com>
To: Cyrille Henry <c...@chnry.net>
Cc: Michael Mihocic <michael.miho...@oeaw.ac.at>, gem-dev <gem-dev@iem.at>
Date: 11.09.2013 20:14
hi,

I confirm that the example "01.simple_texture.pd" doesn't work for me on Windows 7 with pd-extended 0.44-0 and Gem 0.93.3
And none of the 10.glsl/ example work.
All send the same errors:
 [glsl_vertex]: error reading file
 [glsl_fragment]: error reading file

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr

2013/9/11 Cyrille Henry <c...@chnry.net <mailto:c...@chnry.net>>

    hello,

    this shaders works for me.
    i don't know the cause of the problem.

    cheers

    Le 11/09/2013 13:40, Michael Mihocic a écrit :

        Thanks again for your help!!

        What I did:
        - I downloaded and installed Pd-extended for Windows from
        here: http://puredata.info/downloads/pd-extended (v0.43.4,
        Windows Installer)
        - I started pd with "pd-extended.bat" in pd folder
        - When I'm running pd all GEM details are displayed
        (version,...) -> I guess GEM is loaded properly
        - I opened example patch 01.simple_texture.pd in folder
        \extra\Gem\examples\10.glsl
        - I can load the images but when I want to load the shader
        these error messages are displayed:
             [glsl_vertex]: error reading file
             [glsl_fragment]: error reading file
        - after replacing all CRLF by CR I receive different error
        messages, as I described below!?
        I could load neither .vert nor .frag files! I will send them
        to you in a seperate email.
        The files are existing and found by pd, otherwise I would
        receive a different error message....

        Br, Michael