Not necessarily. An ISA may say it's ok to recognize a higher priority
interrupt before actually executing any instructions of the lower priority
interrupt handler. The interrupt entering mechanism in x86 is very
complicated and can't realistically be handled instantly in the fault
object's invoke method, especially since it can't write to memory to set up
the exception stack. I think the other ISAs might be fine as is, although
I'm not confident enough to guarantee that's true.

Gabe