From: gem5-dev [gem5-dev-boun...@gem5.org] on behalf of Adrián Colaso Diego via
gem5-dev [gem5-dev@gem5.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 2:09 AM
To: gem5 Developer List
Subject: Re: [gem5-dev] x86 SE kvm functionality (AMD vs Intel)

You are right Nilay. I sent an email last week but nobody has replied.

It seems that descriptors (cdDesc, dsDesc and tssDesc) located in
src/arch/x86/system.cc file are not well-initialized and as a
consequence kvm does not work when running in full-system mode.

Segment limits values (limitHigh and limitLow) are interchanged and
several segment descriptor values are wrong too. If these
values are corrected kvm works again as before.

Adrian