Hi allDear developersyou had added the Fault Model(aisopos konistantinus) to
gem5. but you didn't any info in gem5 wiki. when i send an email to writer of
this fault model he don't reply to my emails. plz if you have some info plz
tell me study those. more and less i get some info about tthis fault model. but
i don't find how i can run it in runtime. i know i could use
--network-fault-model in command line but my mean is this tool uses fixed value
to evaluate probability of fault on starting simulation and print the result.
so the traffic of gem5 don't effect on fault model. if you dont agree with me
so when the fault patterns inject to gem5 .
Aghaei
Ph.D candidate