On 23/06/2015 01:12, Joel Hestness wrote:
   (C) seems most probable given that the changeset 10524 moved memories out
of Ruby (note in that changeset that memory checkpointing occurred in
RubySystem::serialize() AFTER the cache flush operation). Can you check
whether the RubySystem or the memories execute serialize() first?

Thank you Joel, this is exactly what I was getting towards, but your summary made it all the faster getting there. This was the issue.

I have now fixed this problem and the original one too - I'll post a patch on reviewboard shortly for comments, once I've tested it a little more.

Cheers
Tim

--
Timothy M. Jones