Hi Everyone,

Brandon’s recent header reorder patch (thanks Brandon!) uncovered some issues
in the style guide. The style guide currently mandates that the primary header
(foo.hh in the case of foo.cc) is included first, then Python.hh (if needed),
then other header.

This turns out to be a bit troublesome in some cases. Our internal CI system
started having trouble some issues because one of the Python headers seem to
define _POSIX_C_SOURCE and _XOPEN_SOURCE despite these being defined already.
This causes a warning which ends up being treated as an error. This issue
doesn’t seem to affect all Python versions though.

I would suggest that we change the style guide to mandate that Python.h is
included before the main header where applicable. That /should/ solve the
problem.  Would everyone be fine with that?

Cheers,
Andreas

medium. Thank you.