Hi Brandon,

You can make your changes to the code, then run "git commit --amend" to
amend the most recent commit. Basically, you want to update the same commit
that you pushed before. After that, you can push it using the same command
and gerrit will figure it out.

Does this answer your question about the commit log? Basically, the main
difference between hg and git is that git allows you to easily change
history. Whereas hg makes it impossible (or very hard) to change history.
There are arguments for both sides, but let's be honest, git won.

I'm not git expert, so maybe others have better answers (and it looks like
Gabe replied while I was writing this anyway).

Cheers,
Jason