Hi,

In GEM5-TLM, there are two separate examples for master_port and slave_port. I
am thinking to combine, so that in the same simulation we have both the
master_port as well as slave_port in the TLM world. When looking into this, I
realized we have this sim_control, to which I can either bind a master
transactor or slave transactor.
So do you think to have both master and slave ports I need to define a new
transactor, which has both master and slave functionalities ?

The motivation for this is to support an accelerator or device which is a slave
to the system, so the CPU can issue requests to it, but if it wants to read to
write directly from memory it should also have a master port (Assuming memory
is in GEM5-world).

Regards
Yasir