I was wondering, are there any good system C models which can be used as
test cases to develop a system C kernel against? Ideally it would be
something simple that just exercised the various facilities models expect
without the added complexity of actually modeling anything. That might be a
good way to start making some progress with this without having to get
really deep into the spec, etc.

Gabe