Hi Gabe,

I won't have time to review them anytime soon. Since only Jason has
offered to review some of them, I'd suggest that we go for a more
relaxed review policy for SPARC. I would be happy for you to self
approve these changes since you are the SPARC maintainer and there are
no other obvious reviewers.

Cheers,
Andreas