Hi all,

As a reminder, the early registration deadline for ASPLOS is coming up soon
in two weeks (https://www.asplos2018.org/registration/#reg).

I have a couple of "gem5 best-practices" talks scheduled for the afternoon.
However, there are still more slots. *If you would like to give a short
presentation* (15-30 minutes) on how you use gem5, how to use a particular
gem5 component, or other things you've learned while using gem5 over the
years, *send me an email with a title and a short (few sentences) abstract*.

Original message included below.

Cheers,
Jason