Hi Ryan,

Checkpointing is handled in the python configuration scripts. The configuration
script should check the simulation exit cause and if it is "checkpoint" then it
write the checkpoint. If you use fs.py this just works seamlessly. If you use
your own python script than you had to add that support. You can find a simple
example in the run() function in configs/example/arm/fs_bigLITTLE.py.

- Gabor

´╗┐On 17/05/2018, 06:14, "gem5-dev on behalf of Ryan Wang"