Hey Boris,

I think that gerrit always sends the first message when a patch is uploaded
to the whole list. Then, when adding comments or updating patches gerrit
only sends emails to people that are cc'ed in gerrit. I'm not sure what the
behavior is on merges...

I'm not sure what an easy way to be added to a whole set of changes is. I
don't think gerrit supports it. However you can add yourself as a reviewer
(or cc) to the SystemC changes on a per changeset basis here:
https://gem5-review.googlesource.com/q/topic:%22systemc%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)
.

Cheers,
Jason