Is receiving e-mails like that a setup for maintainers only, or was I supposed
to receive e-mails when any patch is sent too? Currently I only receive mails
from the devs themselves (except Gabe, idk why), and when a patch is updated
and I am a reviewer or in the CC. I have "Mail Delivery" Enabled and "Digest"
off.
In any case, I'd find it very annoying to receive an e-mail on every change of
every patch, so it sounds like a good idea.

Regards,Daniel
    Em sexta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2019 20:35:17 GMT+2, Jason Lowe-Power