Hi dev-list,

Does anyone see any blocking issues before switching to the new website as
gem5.org? The only thing left on my "to do" list is to make a deep copy of
the old website to archive and make publicly available (
https://gem5.atlassian.net/browse/GEM5-230).

If not, we'll plan on switching over next week.

Thanks,
Jason