Hi Dan,

This is for an advanced feature :). This is used for the resource stalls
feature. Resource stalls are used to model bandwidth to different
structures. This is saying that on the transition from I to I_M0 will
access the L1D0TagArrayRead and L2TagArrayRead. In the background, this
calls checkResourceAvailable (or something like that) and if the resource
isn't available, the transition will not be allowed to proceed.
Additionally, all of the accesses are counted so you can use these counts
for things like energy models.

Cheers,
Jason