It isn't it's own ISA for a few reasons, but basically the CPU is a regular
device model. It's running the kernal (they spell it with an a) ROM, and
the basic ROM. I've mostly implemented the board logic and have started on
the graphics, but then there's audio, interface devices, and then a
mechanism for cartridge, disk, or cassette based program loading. It's a
very simple computer from a modern perspective, but it still has a lot of
parts. I've been ignoring timing mode for the time being. I would actually
rather not check it into the main repository since that puts it more in the
middle of things than it deserves or is warranted, but I thought it might
be amusing/educational/interesting for other people that want to play with
it.

Gabe